Make your child’s party different with a Craft Party that includes an arts and crafts workshop. They include using lots of different craft materials, such as glitter, sequins, feathers, paints, foam, and pom-poms. Children can choose a craft item to create at our Craft Party to take home.
Children’s Craft Parties are great for something different to entertain children at a birthday party, fun day, open-day, wedding, christening or Christmas party.
Children’s Craft Parties
Below are just a few examples of the items that children can make at a Craft Party, but give us a theme for the party and we will come up with a range of ideas for you to choose from.
Not only will the children have fun at Children’s Craft Parties, but they will learn new skills, which they can use at school and at home as they move through life.
Other options include Magic, Balloon Modelling, Music, Games, Puppet Shows and Face-Painting.
For Free Advice and Guidance
Phone 0161 703 8737
See Photo-Gallery Below For a Craft Party:
- Princess And Pirate Crafts – Pirate figures, princess crowns and wands, pirates hats and eye-patches
- Hawaiian Party – Make a Hawaiian grass skirt and flower garland
- Create Your Favourite Figures – Footballers, Superman, Spiderman, Harry Potter, Star Wars or any theme of your choice
- Make a Fish Tank
- Make a Funny Face Grass Head
- Make a Bedroom Door Hanger
- Paint a Glass Picture Frame
- T Shirt Painting
More Craft Ideas With Materials Supplied:
- Glass Painting – paint a candle holder (suitable for older children)
- Make a Mask – funny, scary, or your favourite TV/film character
- Design And Paint a Plate – Using special ceramic paints
- Make a Colourful Beaded Necklace & Bracelet
- Design and Paint a Mug – That is dishwasher safe after baking
- Plant Pot Painting
- Decorate a Glass
- Paint a Light bulb – For your bedroom- perfectly safe
- Junk Box Modelling – Tranformers, robots, Star Wars, transport